Thursday, November 11, 2004

Camera and New Clothes

The night before yesterday I bought this great pashmina in a really rich Ives Klein blue at Hotwind (I am so in love with this color). I also got four pieces of clothing at JNBY: a long black coat with side zip and big collar, a blazer with a transformative lapel, a deconstructed matching skirt, and casual pants like ski pants (which will be super super useful when i go to Dongbei).

Yesterday, I got my visa extended until March 04, 2005. Still uncertain the actual date I'll go back to the States.

Travel to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, and HK (one set), and within that time, travel to Dunhua, Dongbei -- China's far north, formerly known as Manchuria, near N. Korea border, maybe spend New Year's in Harbin (second set).

----

so it turns out that i can get my camera this friday!!!
J says:
FINALLY!!!!!!
J says:
well, it's been really good actually because ive really spent my time observing and not looking for good shots and editing them in photoshop
J says:
there's too much reflection and surface-ization when i am always doing that
J says:
i think shanghai is starting to melt into me
J says:
or maybe i am starting to melt into shanghai?

whoohooo! i am so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home